Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ty Alexander, December 2011




I also photographed my son Ty, which was fun and challenging all at the same time. The other children in my family have been photographed for every special occasion and practically every month at the old studios I worked at, so with very little in-studio time, he did good. Some great sepia’s that I will share with you. He had fun and I love them. Now that I have my very own studio, I know he will be my most common subject. Time to get the rest of the kids in here for there updated portrait, since they are all growing like weeds and pretty soon wont be children any more. Thank God for the picture memories!!!

xoxoxo Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Danielle!!!!!! Oh I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Gretchy, for your support, I love you and miss you soo much!!!

    ReplyDelete